- ticket title
- شركة HTS Interiors في دبي تعيد صياغة مفهوم التصميم الداخلي والتجهيز لمطعم Basanti & Co بجزيرة بلوواترز
- مايندتري تشترك مع المعهد الهندي للتقنية بمدراس في إعداد منصب زميل هيئة التدريس في علوم البيانات والذكاء الاصطناعي
- CRRC Unveils their Lightest and New Advanced Energy-efficient Metro Train at InnoTrans 2018
- Iqra University Selects Mediasite for New Smart Classrooms, Revolutionizing Teaching and Learning in Pakistan
- هارد روك كافيه يفتتح أولى فروعه بمطار دبي الدولي حيث الموسيقى الراقية والمأكولات اللذيذة والملابس الأنيقة
TRIPOLI, The Libyan airforce carried out strikes late Sunday on remaining terrorists near the city of Bani Walid, some 180 km southeast of the capital Tripoli.
The airforce operations chamber confirmed in a statement that its jet fighters had carried out four air strikes targeting terrorists and the Chadian opposition, who fled from the oil crescent region a few days ago.
The statement said that the airstrikes are part of combat operations to hunt down terrorist groups who fled the oil crescent region, noting that the terrorists had suffered heavy losses.
Islamic State remnants move in desert and valley areas from Sirte to Bani Walid, all the way to the southern cities.
A terrorist group called Benghazi Defense Brigades, allied with Ibrahim Jathran, a wanted ex-chief of the oil installation guards service, in mid-June launched an attack on the Libyan oil crescent region and clashed with the army forces there.
Last week, the army announced it had defeated the terrorists and had taken over the region, after a battle that killed 16 soldiers and dozens of terrorists.
The oil crescent region, located some 500 km east of the capital Tripoli, contains the country’s largest oil ports.
Source: Nam News Network