- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, GNA Presidency Council deputy, Abdussalem Kajman met with the ambassador of Ukraine to Libya with whom he discussed cooperation aspects between the two countries and ways to support two friendly people. The Ukraine ambassador asked the accreditation of honorary Consular assigned by the Ukraine Foreign Minister to enable him contact Libyan authorities and look after Ukraine interests in Libya. The meeting discussed the prospect of resuming work of the Ukraine embassy in Tripoli, besides facilitating procedure of Libyan students in Ukraine.
Source: Libya News Agency