- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Rome, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has said that the Palermo Conference, which his government seeks to convene in the second week of this month, aims to achieve stability and peace in Libya in a comprehensive process under the UN auspices. ‘A key factor to the success of the conference is a wide participation by key Libyan players, from a perspective of a Libyan wholly-owned event and the political process at large, Conte said in an interview with the Corriere Della Sera newspaper. The Italian Premier said he expected a high-level participation by regional, European and international partners, including the US, Russia, as an indication of a commitment by the international community to overcome the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency