- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tunis, Italian Defense Minister Elisabetta Trenta on Monday said that stability of Libya was a priority for security of the Mediterranean. The Italian Defense Minister’s comments come a week before the start of the Palermo Conference on Libya due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Trenta was speaking at an event in Rome on Monday during which a hand-over was carried out between Claudio Grasiano and the new Chief of Staff Enzo Viaciarelli. The issue of migration poses important questions on security and European cohesion, she said.
Source: Libya News Agency