- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha has expressed Libya’s desire to consolidate bilateral exchange with Turkey in all areas. ‘We seek to forge a joint cooperation between the two countries in all areas, especially the security ones, Pashagha said at a meeting with Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar at the Government headquarters here on Monday. According to the Interior Ministry website, Pashagha called for a joint plan of action and security committees to be put in place to discuss the scope of cooperation between the two countries. On his part, the Turkish Minister said his country was keen to cooperate with the Libyan side in security areas. The meeting was attended by the Turkish Ambassador to Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency