- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, GNA deputy President, Abdusslam Kajman discussed Thursday with deputy minister of Transport and Chairman of water and sanitation issues of sanitation and closure of airports and eroded roads in southern Libya. Proposal of pressing enterprises were presented at the meeting to address sanitation problem in Sebha and provide drinking water to some southern areas. Deputy minister of transport provided some financial estimates required for airports of south of the country, to become operational. Road maintenance budgets were also discussed. They agreed to refer the reports to the President of Presidency Council for the necessary measures and allocation of budgets.
Source: Libya News Agency