- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Rome, Italian Premier Giuseppe Conti said that he discussed with his Algerian Counterpart Ahmed Ouyahia on Monday the situation in Libya, and that Algeria had agreed to attend the Palermo Conference. ‘Institutional promotion and social and economic development in Libya can only go forward through a UN-led comprehensive dialogue and a reconciliation process that respect Libyan aspirations, Conti said at a joint press conference with Ouyahia. The international community and indeed Algeria have to take part in this effort, and to support UN work to achieve stability in Libya, he said. ‘I am particularly delighted that Algeria has accepted our invitation, given that it is relevant to the work, and support of the UN project in Libya, Conti added. On his part Ouyagia confirmed Algeria’s participation noting that President Bouteflika, whom the invitation was extended to, will select those who will represent his country at the event.
Source: Libya News Agency