- ticket title
- DHL Global Forwarding names Amadou Diallo as CEO for Middle East and Africa
- Bloodhound land speed record project inspires global uptake of STEM subjects and races towards 1000mph with Oracle as new Cloud partner
- شركة دي أتش أل غلوبال فورواردنغ تعين أمادو ديالو رئيسا تنفيذيا للشركة في الشرق الأوسط وأفريقيا
- Egypt Becomes the Guest of Honor in the 2017 China-Arab States Expo
- Italian Foreign Minister: Italy and France United in Efforts to Establish Stability in Libya.
Executives of leading defense industry player, Nexter, will benefit from having their medical records on their smartphones wherever they travel
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND–(Marketwire – Sept. 21, 2012) – EasyMed Services Inc. ® (CNSX:EZM)(OTCBB:EMYSF)(MUN:Read more
EY6) (“EasyMed” or the “Company”) is pleased to…
INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-AsiaNet –
– Pivotal studies support tadalafil for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia and the treatment of both benign prostatic hyperplasia and erectile dysfunction in patients with both conditions.
Eli Lilly and Company …Read more
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND–(Marketwire – Sept. 19, 2012) – EasyMed Services Inc.® (CNSX:EZM)(OTCBB:EMYSF)(MUN:Read more
EY6) (“EasyMed” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce EquityNet Research, an independent equity research firm based in Los Angeles, announced on Monday, September 17, 2012 after market that…
HUDSON, NY–(Marketwire – Sep 17, 2012) – Taconic and CXR Biosciences Ltd are pleased to announce the publication of two manuscripts describing novel mouse lines humanized for the important drug metabolising enzyme CYP2C9 and the efflux transporter MRP2.
Publication in …Read more
Best-in-Class Technology With Flexibility for Different Treatment Options
BUELACH, SWITZERLAND–(Marketwire/Asianet Pakistan – September 17, 2012) – Following the success of BIOTRONIK‘s Pulsar-18 0.018″/4F-platform self-expanding stent system, the company has now introduced its Pulsar stent technology in a 0.035″/6F platform. …Read more
SAN DIEGO and ZURICH, Switzerland, Sept. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Apricus Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:APRI) and Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH jointly announced today that they have entered into an exclusive license agreement to market Vitaros(R), a treatment for erectile dysfunction, …Read more