- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, Deputy at GNA Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq discussed with the South Korean deputy Foreign Minister bilateral relations and return of SK companies to resume work in Libya. The meeting held at the cabinet in Tripoli discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to promote trade and economic relations and return of SK companies to resume work in Libya, especially those specialized in power generation. The meeting touched on the South Korean kidnapped in Libya and efforts made to speed up his release.The South Korean official thanked the Libyan government for the efforts it is making for the release of the Korean national, and coordination of the Korean government with the Presidency Council to reach an agreement on this file soon.
Source: Libya News Agency